Friday, May 25, 2007

Check out this tripod site that I just started

http://carynyayoi.tripod.com/index.html

This site was what I originally wanted to do for my pderi project. Pderi is a program that teachers go through to earn credits for a higher pay scale. As teachers, we take classes just like you do and study and write out portfolios. When the portfolio passes, then we earn the credit and slowly earn our way up to a higher pay scale. Every 15 pd credits equals an increase in pay.

So just because we teach doesn't mean that we just give you folks things to work on and get graded on, we still continue to learn too.

I do enjoy it though.

I am a professional student. :) Meaning, I will always be a student.

On this tripod site, there is another link to a former website that I did during my student teaching three years ago.

I hope you look at it and like it.

You can make comments about either of the sites, although the link above it still under construction.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm

Anonymous said...

I like your blogs Ms. Fukuda. You're really good at writing poems too. Well, it was fun reading all your things. See you later!

. . . said...

Cool how you get the chance to increase your pay.

Anonymous said...

Hey miss fukuda, i enjoyed the way u worded your paragraphs, and yeah im really glad u enjoy your job haha