Monday, May 28, 2007

What is the best book title you have ever heard of?


Here is my favorite book title. It is written by J. D. Salinger, the author of Catcher in the Rye.

It is called: This sandwich has no mayonnaise.

If you were to write a book in the future, what would you call your book? Shhh... it's a secret but, in the future I might be writing a book, sort of like Esperanza who wants to save her female friends stuck in Mango Street. My book will be called Living in Control and it will be published under my pseudonym to protect friends and family and others who find themselves in the book.

If I were to write a children's book in the future, I would probably call it something fun and animated and cartoonish like Jellybean Jean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very creative

Anonymous said...

I would probably do that also.