Thursday, May 24, 2007

How to analyze your dreams.

Here is a way to analyze your dream. If you read my previous post, it talks about my dream of seals and an ocean or sea.

Here is what the dream dictionary said:

They say that dreams are the connection closest to the man upstairs. In your dreams at night, your unconscious is trying to get to your conscious brain. Trying to send you messages. You need to know whether you dream in color or black and white. They say that dogs never dream in color.

Tell me what some of your more interesting or unusal dreams have been and maybe I can help you analyze it. Of course, the dreamer can analyze it best.

So my dream:

Seal
To see a seal in your dream, indicates your playfulness and your ability to use and incorporate differing ideas and thoughts into a situation. Seals are a symbol of good luck, success, and spiritual understanding. It also signifies prosperity, faithful friends, and security in love. The dream symbol may also be a pun and indicate you need to put closure on some situation.

Right now, I am trying to put a closure to a relationship. The relationship ended in 2004 and finalized in 2005, yet the other party wants to drag things out and not let go. So the pun they are saying is to "seal" it off. Put an end to it. :)

I like the prosperity and faithful friends part also the security in love.
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/-
Check out this site.

Sea
To see the sea in your dream, represents your unconscious and your transition between your unconscious and conscious. It also often represents your emotions. The dream may also be a pun on your understanding and perception of a situation. "I see" or perhaps there is something you need to "see" more clearly. Alternatively, the dream may indicate a need to reassure yourself or offer reassurance to someone.

I always need to reassure myself. I do not as a lot of friends say "believe" in myself. And I have always had the wool pulled over my eyes so I definitely need to "see" a lot better now. Though friends have always tried to tell me things, I never wanted to "see" or believe them until it was too late.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Fukuda :)
Nice blog thing.

Unknown said...

Hi Ms. Fukuda, This is Ryan Nupen
nice blog

Anonymous said...

I have a book about dreams. I really enjoy this kind of stuff. I believe that every dream shows you your weakness, strengths, something that happened or something that may happen. I enjoyed reading this blog Ms. Fukuda.

Anonymous said...

hi ms. fukuda,
i had to study dreams in my psychology class also. we had to write down a page of dreams however, i couldn't do one. i cant seem to remember my dreams the next morning, so instead, i made it up. =]
bye ms. fukuda.