Monday, May 28, 2007

Suggestions for using my blog


Hello...

What do you suggest would be a great way to use blogs in teaching? I used to have a blackboard.com site during my student teaching. It was a temporary site which allowed you to post homework and what we did in class for one year for free. It was pretty interesting and easy to use. All the posts I made were like post it notes on a bulletin board.


I don't really think that the blackboard site had too many hits, only a handful of students logged on to it and made use of it.


It no longer exists though because it was a temporary site and they were just hoping to get more subscribers that way. Very expensive...many of the more high tech universities use it. I don't know of any Hawaii high school that utilizes it.


What would be something that you would like to see on my blog that you think would help you in class?


Let me know... I am all ears. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should use it to post notes from class and stuff

floyd<---from your best class ever 5th period will love and miss you guys

Anonymous said...

I dunno if there's much about this class that I want 2 change... but less reading maybe?