Saturday, May 26, 2007

My favorite Japanese actress


Here is a picture of my favorite Japanese actress, Tokiwa Takako. She made it big in Japan and in Hawaii because of all the J-dramas. Sort of like how the K-dramas are now popular here. She then went on to make pictures in China because her following was growing.


I think I like her because I am formerly from Japan. If you were paying attention during the first week of school or so, I mentioned that I was born there and when my mom divorced and remarried I moved to Hawaii and became an American citizen in 4th grade where I chose my own first name "Caryn."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAY MRS (YESI TYPED IT "MRS" EVEN IN ME 1ST COMMENT) :) WELL UH WUT WUZ UR REAL 1ST WHOLE NAME B4 CHANGING IT? OUT CURIOSTY :) N DIS PIC OF DIS ACTRESS STAY PRETY N I CAN C Y U STAY LIKE DIS ACTRESS YA? :) . . . . .NA JUS PLAYIN WIT U MS :) PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MS :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

i watched one of those k-dramas i think, it was based off a manga i read im not sure if its considered a k-drama though.